Aprire un microbirrificio 3 - Prima visita all'agenzia delle dogane
Go to request information from the customs agency is necessary. I must say that I was a bit 'of fear to set foot in an office such as customs, I imagined that confusing, filled full of bureaucracy and haughty officials (who knows why then!), You can quote the film, I imagined a little' to Search the A38 passes in the house that makes fools. To my pleasant surprise I found instead a friendly staff and office organized, prepared, friendly (think that I spoke for almost an hour on phone with an engineer who has patiently answered all my questions). But we come to So.
We list the list of documents to be submitted to apply for a license:
1) Written request (on stamped paper from € 14.62) for issuing an operating license for factory, in this case for beer production and storage
2) Certificate Allocation VAT
3) Certificate of registration with the Chamber of Commerce
4) Copy of incorporation of the company
5) Termination for the activation of a tax warehouse of beer (it's a form provided by them, to be completed and sign)
6) Site plan 1:100 scale of local production
7) Report of the technical facilities and production cycle
8) License
health
also (notes painful) must pay a fee for the license fee of € 258.23 and a deposit to be paid directly to customs, calculated on the basis of production volumes. How do I start
not bad:)
Regarding the technical side, that which is simply a control over everything that interacts with the production. Everything is counted, the water used in electricity consumption, the consumption of CNG / LPG, the weight of raw materials, the amount of juice, the quantity of stored bottles, etc.. In particular tax should be installed 2 meters (not resettable and sealed by the same customs agency), an outlet from the heat exchanger to count which is the must in fermentation, and an exit of the mature counting liters of bottled beer. Everything else is read and recorded from time to time. But all this will speak in detail later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment