Thursday, September 16, 2010

Emuler Dongle Rainbow

Aprire un microbirrificio 1 - creare l'impresa

After several mishaps and bad luck did we! projects are finally coming of age.
I decided to share the opening of the brewery describing step by step all the bureaucratic process. I do it because I personally (not that it now has) a lot of confusion about the various steps, and network I could not find anything. Then when I asked my friends brewers began to use absurd terms, permits, meters, fees, documents, etc. .. I lost in their words and I could see in their eyes the suffering caused by the memory of that whole ordeal.
I hope this and the next post on this subject may be useful for those who are or would go my own way.

So ... first need to create the company with the help of a consultant, who shall fill in the memorandum.
In the act describes the objects of the company (what it does), members with their personal details, residence, what is the capital, and miscellaneous provisions concerning the internal organization.
The next step and sign the document in the presence of a notary and record companies to the register of the Chamber of Commerce in their city.
Once registered, you will open a VAT at this point the firm is potentially active.

... more

0 comments:

Post a Comment