The last three weeks have given me confirmation that I can not do everything in life: I tried, my body was' revolted by venting with dehydrated and hives on my skin, and I learned my lesson.
all started when I moved to Nottingham ...
Since I moved down here 'things have become much more' complicated: the house to keep the work more 'stressful exercises every day, the GMAT in the lead. Then there was always the problem of parking the car, I could not find a solution, someone then he also split the window (twice in two weeks!) To see if there was something to steal in, and that 'was definitely the straw that broke the camel's back. Meanwhile there were other problems in Turin I did feel a bit 'in thought, and three weeks, I am caught this dehydrated (bubbles itchy hands and feet).
Now, I do not know what has brought this dehydrated: here and say that 'an allergic reaction to something I ate, and they say in Italy' was caused by a fungus that I have taken racing by. My idea is instead 'it was a signal telling me to calm down a little bit. And I think I have seen us right.
Outsourcing! We do so much outsourcing work, I started doing it at home. It 'not so useless if you spend money, so I outsourced the cleaning of the house and ironing shirts. For the machine could not to find a solution, then I deleted the root problem: I sold the car. Today I am buying a bike, and I shall see that 'subscription to the coaches. In Turin, things are put in place by themselves, or at least are in the right direction. The GMAT 'still here', but others say that with zero problems, the GMAT 'more' affordable. Missing a month and 15 days examination!
Finally, when I'm sorry if i was in Italy last week, I am made to feel, but I was not really better mood. Gia 'my son were the saints to bear with me for 7 days!
I feel better now. The hands are stripping, redness, and 'went off almost everything the body, and finally I can sleep pretty well at night. Tonight there is also a reset of that study! Anyways, 'maybe tomorrow what .. now that I have more 'time I can also look at Will & Grace at 8!
0 comments:
Post a Comment