Starring: the formidable marketing director Cungi (100 pounds of fat taken with arrogance and vulgarity), the secretary Marisa thin, ugly, humble and fragile, indeed, submissive.
Cungi: MARISAAAAAAAA (with scream ogre. The phone, in fact, in companies, is used only for communications on an equal footing. To call the subject will emit guttural screaming satanic verses and terrifying)
Marisa (breathlessly): Arrival Director!
Cungi: I immediately book a hotel in Rome on Thursday and Friday.
Marisa: Yes Director.
spent five minutes ...
Marisa: Here's director, I booked usual, the Bell Hotel
spend short but interminable seconds of silence and tension ...
Cungi: (assuming color purple) COOOOOOOOSSSAAAA? HOTEL BELL?? SAY WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK DO IT? BUT HER NAME? E 'UN HOTEL MERDAAAAAAAAAA. BELL WANTS TO SEND ME .... COL CAZZOOOOOOOO
I will not set foot inside. I'll give you five minutes to come back here with a list of other hotels. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS WORK THEN I will! ECCHECAZZO, ALL I HAVE TO DO HERE IN.
Marisa: Excuse me Sir ... but she has always said that the Hotel Campanella was the best, the book is always there, and I .......
Cungi: FUORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
They spend another five minutes ...
Marisa (voice trembling): Here is the director. Here's the list. I put the best hotels in Rome ...
spend more short but interminable seconds of silence and tension.
Cungi (red to purple) AND WHAT THE FUCK 'STA LISTAAAAAAAAAA?? BUT SHE HAS NO BRAIN! BUT HOW DO YOU ACCORDING TO A LIST OF RIVER TO KNOW WHERE ARE SHIT STI HOTELS?? You can not do anything! N - I - E - N - T - E!!
take me a map of Rome scored above the points where are the hotels to choose from. It 's so that you do. AND NOW THAT ' URGENTE!
Marisa torna al suo posto. Reprime le lacrime. Prende una mappa di Roma e comincia pazientemente con un pennarello a segnare con dei puntini i vari hotel.
Eseguito il lavoro torna, con la solita aria da condannata a morte, dal temibile direttore Cungio.
Marisa: Ecco direttore, le ho portato la mappa con segnati gli hotel
Trascorrono ancora altri brevi e interminabili attimi di silenzio e tensione.
Cungio: .... AH, BENE, ECCO. Mi faccia vedere. STIA LI, ASPETTI. Allora.... uhm.... questo no, troppo in centro. Questo no, troppo in periferia. Questo no... troppo a sud. Questo no... troppo a nord. Questo no... strada trafficata. Quest’atro no... ma dove cazzo lo hanno fatto?. Questo poi manco a parlarne, ci sono sicuramente gli zingari vicino. Questo no... lontano dall’aereoporto. Uhm..... Ecco, si, questo. (indicando con il suo ditone grasso). Questo si che va bene. Questo è perfetto CAZZO. Marisa, prenotiamo questo. Subito. Una bella suite. Qual’è? Come si chiama?
Marisa (pronunciando mentalmente il proprio testamento): Si chiama... ehm...direttore.... è.... E’ l’hotel Campanella..... Direttore...
polonegativo
0 comments:
Post a Comment