Dedicated to all those who just know that I am Italian start to break my balls with useless talk:
is not 'so' hard, no?
- I do not give a shit that you made the last trip to Venice , and in particular you fucking have a minimum of 20 € at the bar in Piazza San Marco coffee for two ': you're an idiot, instead get a reason. And if it was not Venice, Rome was or Pisa, or Florence , or Lake Garda : 'cause hell have to go to Lake Garda then? What the hell is' the Lake Garda Gardaland if not? If you want to go to the lake, go to Lake Como, Lake Maggiore or cock!
- I do not give a shit that you know three words of Italian, which for the most part 'are pasta, pizza and mafia. And I do not come to break my balls with the fact that we say hello when you say hi or bye : ie, 'is a sermon from the pulpit that then at least we know the difference between you and you .
- I do not give a shit that you do not know where is' Torino, nobody knows, instead get a reason. And do not keep asking around that famous city 'Italian remains: for you who believe that the north of Tuscany ' s Italy and end the reign of cruccolandia beginning, and 'a bit' long explains that there is' a strip of land in between where he lives most of the Italians.
is not 'so' hard, no?
0 comments:
Post a Comment