After two years and 8 months in Darlington, I find myself to pack up and leave for Nottingham.
's funny how after a little' time that I stay in a certain place, I think I have ever lived there ': the house seems to be where I grew up, the neighbors seem to me always the same, the pub, cinema, the store seems to always. Friends and colleagues, it seems to me to know them for a lifetime. Instead, even three years have passed since I landed first time here in the northeast.
I had a lot of desire to get away from here, and I was looking forward to this moment arrived: I was stuck in this paesone quite a bit 'cause accustomed to the great city,' a bit 'cause it was hard to get used to the times and timetables for a full time job, the first in my life. Then, with time passing, things have changed. The work improves, the Giro d'friendship grows, I finally relax and not think 'not bad at this place: I go out often, I go around, I adapt well to new life.
Today, and 'sad to say, I'm sorry to leave Darlington. I still have a week here anyway!
's funny how after a little' time that I stay in a certain place, I think I have ever lived there ': the house seems to be where I grew up, the neighbors seem to me always the same, the pub, cinema, the store seems to always. Friends and colleagues, it seems to me to know them for a lifetime. Instead, even three years have passed since I landed first time here in the northeast.
I had a lot of desire to get away from here, and I was looking forward to this moment arrived: I was stuck in this paesone quite a bit 'cause accustomed to the great city,' a bit 'cause it was hard to get used to the times and timetables for a full time job, the first in my life. Then, with time passing, things have changed. The work improves, the Giro d'friendship grows, I finally relax and not think 'not bad at this place: I go out often, I go around, I adapt well to new life.
Today, and 'sad to say, I'm sorry to leave Darlington. I still have a week here anyway!
0 comments:
Post a Comment