Non c'e' nulla di piu' fastidioso del vedere come i servizi all'estero funzionino bene. Royal Mail , il servizio postale britannico (l'equivalente di Poste Italiane ), ha lanciato da un po' di tempo un comodo servizio che permette di stampare comodamente da casa i francobolli. Una volta registrati sul sito, si sceglie la dimensione and the weight of the bag, turning the printer and then print the postage stamp. That's it. The cost and 'identical to the counter, with the huge advantage of avoiding the queues.
I experienced today. I had a letter be sent to Middlesbrough in the first class, and no desire to skip the lunch break to go to the post office. So 'I am logged in, 39c paid by credit card, printed on the stamp, stuck on the envelope and mailed the letter in the first pole.
If you live in UK and you are not retired, I really recommend it.
For the record, a letter sent first class (priority mail) in UK costs about 1 / 3 in less than one in Italy (in UK £ 0.39 against € 0.60 in Italy).
I experienced today. I had a letter be sent to Middlesbrough in the first class, and no desire to skip the lunch break to go to the post office. So 'I am logged in, 39c paid by credit card, printed on the stamp, stuck on the envelope and mailed the letter in the first pole.
If you live in UK and you are not retired, I really recommend it.
For the record, a letter sent first class (priority mail) in UK costs about 1 / 3 in less than one in Italy (in UK £ 0.39 against € 0.60 in Italy).
0 comments:
Post a Comment