Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brazilian Wax Columbian

Rai Internesciunal

There 's never happened to look Rai International ? As the name suggests, and 'the international channel of RAI, and still manages to make the most' disgusting RAI itself.

First, what is it? I am venturing a bit 'for the site, and I find this response: "Original Programmes made for Italians who live abroad and for All Those Who Have a family link with Our Country or Want to know more about Italy." Apart from the poor English makes me a little 'smile the emphasis on Programmes original: there are no original programs around? Damn Chinese were copied as well Vespa with a bootleg version of the name Polta Poltava.

But what are these original programs? I begin to scroll through the schedule: Rai International and 'a Cozzaglia of software from the various RAI 1, 2 and 3, old movies (exclusively Italian) and a series of programs tailored for Rai International. And it 'here and' led to this post: I have no way to see the carousel goals, a program that broadcasts the games of the Serie A live. The plan is also commendable, as the Premier League if not the most shit 'anyone here. Once on Channel5 Football was Italian, which transmit a lot to Sunday: deleted (I promise to do 'a post on why Italian Football 'was phenomenal!). Then there was Setanta, which (in charge) gave you the best game of the Serie A Live: deleted as well that, now that it 'went to ESPN.

So, what 's wrong with the goal of the tournament? Be ', not' as the game itself, as what is around us. Tal Carlo Brienza consultation with Italo Cucci bear the indifference surrounding the in-depth sports Italians outside Italy, with lots of moviolone, valley and fight live. As Gary Lineker hate, I can still bear Match of the Day on BBC1 in the morning (here's' the link to a parody), a program where you do not insult all the time, they show the goals and comment on the games. Instead I just Cucci vomiting on TV, that from his experience (?) Starts to shoot shit just opens his mouth: and perhaps' why we have confined to the Rai International.

The graphics of the tournament goals and 'definitely cutting edge, if we were in the 80's, but the gem and' this program 'music. As I understand it, the carousel goals there 's only on Sunday and advance to Saturday's must find a way to plug the hole that there is' the range of the game. Sti genialoidi then, what do they do? They review the goals of the previous day, to repeat, with the same music for 15 minutes. Music more odious: and 'a piece of blues after listening to more' than 60 seconds you just want to throw stones at the TV (and Cucci, already 'you're there).

but we feel the lack of Rai International? I, no.


0 comments:

Post a Comment