Thursday, January 7, 2010

Drinking Vinegar And Pigmentaion

Bolognese sauce from Newcastle to Turin

Going to Newcastle (and vicinity) Turin (and vicinity) and 'more and more' complicated with every passing year. There are no direct flights, and the only flight from London England I'm in London (Luton with Easyjet, Ryanair to Stansted, Gatwick with BA) and one day a week Bristol and East Midlands with Ryanair. In short, Wales, Northern England and Scotland are completely cut off.

you say: who the hell go there in the North of England? Well, 'I, for one thing!

Newcastle Airport and 'the only one with a little' flights of eligible candidates.
  • Airfrance goes via Paris to Turin in 4 Oretta about, and I'll try 'this flight in April. Coast about 250 pounds
  • Flybe flies to Gatwick where you can 'take BA to Turin. I'll take 'I think this summer, as it costs less (about £ 180)
  • Easyjet flies to Stansted dove si potrebbe prendere l'aereo per Torino: non fosse che Ryanair parte alle 6 del mattino, quindi bisogna arrivare li' la notte prima. Inutile.

Il risultato e' che tocca sempre prendere due voli, ma almeno evito di passare tutto un giorno intero scarrozzato di qua e di la in macchina, pullman, treno, aereo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment