Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Malpractice Suits Canada

Bitu back spinster


Our colleague Bitu ( short for a nickname that I prefer to omit) has been dumped by her boyfriend in the trunk. The thing was extremely funny. I mean, I realize I should have a minimum of sensitivity, but we really sganasciati by risate.
Insomma l’anomalia era che ci fosse uno in grado di sopportarla, non certo che rimanga zitella. E poi, non per vantarci, ma avevamo previsto questo epilogo fin dall’inizio.

I fatti: per Bitu tutto andava alla grande nel segno dell’amore tanto che stava cercando una casa da comprare per incastrare definitivamente Piergi. Incurante del mondo intorno Bitu non parlava con nessuno se non col suo ragazzo e guardava con disprezzo gli altri esseri umani. Piergi, purtroppo, era ignaro di tutta questa felicità e dentro di se viveva come un incubo l’idea di dover comprare casa con la peraltro tirchissima Bitu e tramava il modo migliore per darsi alla fuga.

Alla fine, con gran classe, Piergi ha scelto to take to the bush in the nicest way possible. The messaggino.
a normal day in office, in fact, receives a text message from Bitu piergo that said: "I packed up, I'm leaving my parents. It 's over. "

I will spare you the rest. In fact I'll summarize: You are running at home. The gun battle. He has already prepared the suitcases. She who makes the bags (at that point the question was who leaves home for first so he could have said to have left the other). The output at the same time. The final farewell. The sad return from mami and papi and us with a psicodepressa and psicodopata office.
In retrospect, the episode itself was funny. But now we are a spinster on the rump in the tunnel that is at lunch with us without ever saying his mouth .... You know what I say? Hopefully if it is wholly !!!!!

polonegativo

0 comments:

Post a Comment