Thursday, September 10, 2009

Airport Shuttle Barbados

Start Search

Siiiii 'There are!

After trips to the sides of the ocean, weddings, occasions and taken leave, I finally decided what to do with this blog: it will close 'probably, but not before having given a fair conclusion. In fact, the blog is titled go away from home, and there's no 'better late than return home, even if the house is not' more 'than before: I will write' it's my adventure for the ' buying my first house!

The idea of \u200b\u200bbuying a home in my mind for a while ', and, thanks to a bit' of events that do not stand 'to explain here, I have finally decided to take the plunge. The idea in broad terms and 'to buy a house in Edinburgh, rent, the rent and try to repay at least 50% of the loan, and the rest put it to me.

The preconditions to start with are:
  • Making an investment in real estate. A
  • help from my parents, who are willing to give me an initial sum that will serve 'as a deposit (hereafter called the deposit).
  • No rush: I have no pressure, if not the target of closing the purchase of the house by the end of the year.
  • favorable economic situation in purchasing a home.
Poste these initial conditions, where to begin? We have still down 'a bit' of preconditions:
  • Edinburgh very much, and I would not mind to live there one day.
  • I live in England for nearly three years, and I have no idea what will be 'more. I have the need 'to have a permanent residence in England if I were to move, to continue to receive benefits on a variety of financial instruments that now use. A house of my property 'would help me to remain with one foot in England if I move somewhere in the world.
  • real estate market fascinates me: Gekko start 'his own adventure with a property! (Ok, he begins' with a palace on Fifth Avenue, I with a flat to Edinbrugh, but with the proper proportion situation and 'the same!)
  • It' s a time when gain a bit 'of money, and potentially andro' earn more 'immediate future, then an investment of this scale and' feasible.
short, I believe that the preconditions justify the purchase of a home. What to do then? Google!

There are thousands of guides, sites, pages, videos and much more on the subject, just search for "buy first home" on Google and come up millions of pages. After much research, I believe I have identified several steps that must be followed in search of a house
  1. Identify the location and type of house you are looking for. Gain an
  2. fast house prices that match those criteria, then identifying a range of prices.
  3. make an appointment with a mortgage advisor to see if the bank and 'prepared to grant a loan of that kind, and if you'll be able to repay.
  4. Assuming that the bank gives a positive opinion, finding a group of houses that you are 'concerned about Internet
  5. narrow down the homes going to make site visits with an agency.
  6. found the house you like, contact a solicitor to complete the purchase. The solicitor will deal 'to follow the transaction is to check the condition of the house, both for the loan.
  7. House bought it! Ikea Home Furnishing hours or the like.
  8. find an agency that handles rentals.
It 's not a simple process, but even so' hard as it seems. On the internet states that can motivate people to buy a house in less than a week, the media and instead 'of two weeks. I have 3 months!

In the next post will explore 'every step, point by point, trying to clear up any dark side.

Start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment