The Shield 'final: Nooooooo!
I could write a post that explains what 'The Shield, who's' Vic Mackey and Shane Vendrell. But I have absolutely no desire, also because 'I'm sure you all already know' who are these characters, and if by chance you missed it, go here and all will be 'more' clear.
Vic was a genius. Always above the law, for a good purpose. Apart from when he was killed a bit 'of people to spring up your ass .. but those are details, negligible when one thousand arrests gang of drug dealers.
There is not 'dead end. Worse, the messenger to have a desk job forced, in a suit and tie. Away from the action, by shooting in San Bernardino, by the Mexicans and Armenians. E 'dead in its way, and I therefore am in mourning.
I could write a post that explains what 'The Shield, who's' Vic Mackey and Shane Vendrell. But I have absolutely no desire, also because 'I'm sure you all already know' who are these characters, and if by chance you missed it, go here and all will be 'more' clear.
Vic was a genius. Always above the law, for a good purpose. Apart from when he was killed a bit 'of people to spring up your ass .. but those are details, negligible when one thousand arrests gang of drug dealers.
There is not 'dead end. Worse, the messenger to have a desk job forced, in a suit and tie. Away from the action, by shooting in San Bernardino, by the Mexicans and Armenians. E 'dead in its way, and I therefore am in mourning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment