Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How To Send Sms For New Baby Born




I know, maybe I do not understand
but I must say thanks to my boss.

Yes, because although I do not want to admit it, but he taught me a lot,

when they are down because of moral stress to try to overcome all the small and big problems, I just look up and see him sitting at his desk
calm, placid, unconscious, stunned look at the PC screen.

when they are full of work and I can not do it and finish the day will be difficult,
here he comes with his ethereal walk after 2 hours in the office or leave an hour earlier;
in a moment forget the fatigue.

when I'm afraid to fail to express myself better,
here that I read his mail, free of the constraints of gramamtica, education from Italy .... and his words find new courage

think I know the usual ass-licker or all'infatuazione due to its location,
but no, it is not,
He helps me, encourages me, motivates me because basically I think ...


... SHIT, SO IF A Fool 'It's my boss, I
MINIMUM became CEO

But immediately after the distress is great, I go back to the harsh reality

he' s in my head, I
THE merdaccia

PN

0 comments:

Post a Comment