Saturday, May 30, 2009

Safety Rating For Mini Cooper

The Shield 's time to migration

not natural migration: Recent developments have made me understand that it will remain 'still in Darlington for a while 'time, certainly a year.

Of course, since I decided to stop talking about work, I have little reason to write this blog! Let no one dare to say that I live for the job!

Ah, migration. Well, Google has decided to dismantle Google Pages. Google Pages and '(was) one of the many Google services, which allowed users to create websites or directly upload HTML pages, javascripts and css templates. "Too much freedom, '" must have thought those of Google: they are so' replaced with Google Pages Sites . Google Sites allows only to create the appropriate sites using Google tools, leaving no chance ' user to upload the pages of his creation.

not know, patience. I used Google Pages to hold up the pages of my curriculum vitae, and any document link on the blog: fortunately there Dropbox , who does this and more.

I do not remember if I had already 'made my tirade about Dropbox, but it's worth to say a few words anyway. Dropbox and 'an Internet service that lets you keep a constantly updated copy of a portion of hard disk on the Internet. The user can 'then choose which portion to make visible world, and what to leave on the Internet only as a backup . The client works great on the local machine: The application creates a folder on Dropbox disco locale, e tutto quello che viene inserito all'interno di questa cartella viene costantemente copiato/aggiornato nella cartella parallela su internet. Una sottocartella Public permette di render visibili al mondo tutti i files copiati al suo interno.

La comodita' di questo strumento sta nella facilita' dell'aggiornamento dei documenti. Immaginate di aver dei documenti pubblici, e di doverli aggiornare: il modo piu' veloce era quello di scaricare dalla cartella remota il file via FTP, applicare la modifica, ricaricarlo sul server via FTP. Con Dropbox, invece, una copia del documento rimane sempre sul disco locale, ed una volta apportata la modifica il client Dropbox si preoccupera' di copiare il nuovo file in remoto.

enough, I have already 'written too. I go back to Britain's Got Talent, and I will give you 'the direct result:

3. Julian Smith
2. Susan Boyle
1. Diversity

What?? But they are all fools?? Boyle's entire life .. bah

0 comments:

Post a Comment