When Italy meets India in the same dish, the result is not 'always the best. This evening I had the Jalfrezi sauce to finish, and a bowl of fresh agnolotti bought. I put the sauce in the same way we put the red sauce on pasta, a little oil, a bit 'of parmesan cheese, and plenty of good hope. However, no 'was a good idea: the sauce Jalfrezi completely covered the taste of the ravioli, hot on the charge that characterizes 99% of Indian food.
But who cares. Da ste share it eats, do not eat, and yet the black pudding and 'adorable, especially in the morning with eggs, sausage and bacon.
am no longer 'I'm writing anything on the blog, for some' time is at hand: we can not 'write the job because' are spied on at home we are a little short, I have good excuses.
The only two stories are that:
But who cares. Da ste share it eats, do not eat, and yet the black pudding and 'adorable, especially in the morning with eggs, sausage and bacon.
am no longer 'I'm writing anything on the blog, for some' time is at hand: we can not 'write the job because' are spied on at home we are a little short, I have good excuses.
The only two stories are that:
- give free swimming lessons
- I passed the English
0 comments:
Post a Comment