Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Much Is It To Shave Door Locks

the situation I'm no superman

Dopo mesi di latitanza, mi ritrovo a fare il punto della situazione.

In realta' non avrei molta voglia di fare the situation, but today 'Sunday, I woke up early (incredibilmente!) I have absolutely nothing to do after months and months of studying, and I am waiting to digest breakfast before me a run. In short, a peaceful Sunday: 12 degrees out there, it was not for a nasty that would take away a beautiful day in February.

I read the last post, dated September 4, 2010, and a bit 'of things have changed in recent months. I changed my first car: the glorious sold Rover, I bought a Golf, a bit 'better put - only 68k miles this time! I then moved house: I am moved to the legendary Park, 5 minutes walk from where I was before. I can finally park the car in front of the house, the area and 'quiet and I'm always stuck in the middle. Drawbacks: arrive home at night a little 'drunk and scared when a fox comes out of the garden. But the most 'important' that I finally finished the GMAT .

The adventure with the GMAT 'was quite tortuous, but it' s over. Let's say I was expecting something more, 'but that' was my result: 680 (49Q, 34V) AWA 5.0 . Point to 700, but never mind: I shall see that 'do the 680. the 34 I took part in the verbal and 'what gives me more' discomfort: I thought it made good that section, and I prepared a lot, you see that I left something in the books ... I do not have intention to return it for now: the range of 80% of students admitted to Harvard should be from 750 to 680, and the media 'on the 700, so I think for now I keep this vow.

I have a feeling of emptiness upon hours: evenings and weekends spent doing exercises, now I am thrown back on call of duty to kill time (and in the meantime, kill a bit 'of people!).

Next week begins the preparation for the toefl. The test seems simple enough, although I must take a minimum of 109 to get opportunity 'to be admitted to all the ones I want. I do not think a big problem: you can read on the internet, people with a GMAT is similar to mine and 'prepared to take in 20 hours 109 TOEFL. I booked the exam for April 2, so I have about two months to prepare, with a little 'more' for peace 'that the GMAT. The examination will take place 'at the Clarendon Centre in Oxford, a good excuse to get me a ride over there, because I have never been there.

For the record, the toefl costs $ 185, more '£ 14.13 book The Official Guide to the TOEFL .

I think pantries' something April 2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment