Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nightmare Before My Period

Parking in Nottingham

Two days in Nottingham and already 'I find myself swearing at the auxiliary traffic.

The auxiliary traffic and 'a human race bitch, the auxiliary traffic of Nottingham, as well as shit, and' pure bastard. I noticed two Sundays ago, when I came to Nottingham to sign the contract on the house and move a bit 'of stuff from Darlington with the help of Franz. It was Sunday, and already 'this should be the question arises, what the fuck there is an auxiliary of the traffic to work on Sunday? . Well, that shit could stay home and take the jerking off, look a game on TV or read a book, do not, and 'came to £ 35 fine' cause I parked my car a hair out of the strip. Welcome to Nottingham .

I got home in a place where you can 'park (free) from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday' on Saturday. No parking, yard, nothing. No permission for residents. Ok, I have Picio I got home in the center, but also no, 'I'm a fikata apartment!

The area where I live is surrounded by a large residential area, very posh, call The Park . Li 'residents are all allowed to park free in front of the house, the other is fucking, 24 / 7. I, while living in 20 meters from the area, I can not park. Luckily I found a hole without blue lines in 10 minutes on foot, where I leave the car on Saturday, during the week parking at work, and fuck the mayor, the commissioner for traffic (which will 'definitely a relative of Sestero) and all auxiliaries.

But back to talking about those assholes auxiliary facilities: last night I did a jog in the park: it was almost 8, and who I find to make the fines to the machines without an ID card for residents? An auxiliary traffic! At 8 pm!

tonight And then the climax: I return from work, were a quarter to 6, exactly 15 minutes before the curfew parking ends in front of my house who I'm still trying to make the fines? another ausilario! I had to stay in the car as long as I have not seen the departure. I am concerned

sti hateful men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment