Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trembling Legs And Alcohol

Violence Against Nature: Commuting

I'm a dick disorganized, messy and intellectually lazy. Here's what to say to those who ask him to describe (except in the case of interview: organized, determined and enthusiastic are the three adjectives I have chosen). They are fatalistic, i do not plan, if I do not think I can help it, home and office location are equally chaotic and without question.

Then I started to commute.

I take the 7:26 train (if you deleted / late 7.38), use 20 minutes to prepare (in summer a little bit less), 5 minutes to get to the station. The morning train was chosen based on scores given by the sum of the weighted values \u200b\u200bassigned to factors such as arrival time, duration of travel, the train capacity, comfort of the seats.

If the train is on time (15 to 18 minutes to get to the office depending on the traffic lights) can have breakfast at the bar (no more than 7-8 minutes, however, exemptions granted only if the Journal is busy). Between 10 and 15 minutes late jumping, running, or over 15 I take the bus.

I mentally built the map of the train, I know where I have to wait to be near the doors and where to sit to be close to the exit of the station. But to pass a pleasant trip (??!!) dedicating myself to my favorite activities (sleeping) in the few seconds of running to their seats, I have to be lucid enough to sit next to avoid

- know (better not to talk These commuters are always nervous and shit there's a lot of problems!)
- engineers (many of them have filed, others do not recognize from clothing .. I want the class but are enthusiastic to talk about work at 7e30 and I am a bull on the nose)
- groups of girls / women (both the pussies do not travel by train ... the other talk too much)
- smoking (you tried to stay close to a giant ashtray for 1 hour?)
-
teenagers and children - older people (have a particular controller, hate summer open windows and air conditioning, winter always hot) because

On they have to travel on trains crowded with commuters late I have always dedicated a big question ... maybe 50 years from now I'll enjoy even I have to close the window in summer some young man asleep and wedding dress.

For travel I bought an iPod that weighs 3kg, which contains more stuff than I ever downloaded, I had to learn to use five different software to download / convert / upload music and movies. I read more books Pico de Drake, I made the cards Feltrinelli, Mondadori and libraries of all economic.

I irritate the unexpected, the clock is my best friend, I have prepared a backpack the night before with the need to deal with hours of waiting, cellphone and iPod are always loaded.

Wait .... is not that the talks say the truth?

Billy H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment