Thursday, September 18, 2008

Price Of Hair Coloring At Jcpenny

ALARM MY HEAD!!

Alarm!!
Shit, what time is it? The 11?!
E 'late ... but then late for what, who, where?

So I call, I live on the way, I like ...
noooooooo! Oh God why me?! I work!
but not one of those beautiful, interesting, a stimulant, no I'm in the office behind a desk!

Quiet! Tranquilizzati, all is not lost! You have not yet destroyed. Now
Focus, you have to work, or else you will notice!


It 's true I must resist ...
"This then closes it, then start
this one in the afternoon on this
I invent a lie that stopped me ....
are .. well a posto, posso dire di lavorare."

Aspetta un attimo...cosa è successo fin’ora?
Dunque sono entrato alle 8.30....è più di 2 ore che sono seduto alla scrivania!
Speriamo che nessuno mi abbia parlato, chissà che cosa gli ho risposto,
avrò preso appuntamenti?
Oddio, non è che ho preso delle decisioni? Che disastro!


…Beh però in fin dei conti, ho già fatto almeno 2 pensieri,
ed erano anche compiuti e di una certa intelligenza, se si va a vedere.

Adesso basta…, mise da postazione: sorriso, occhio intelligente, testa alta

…posso tornare a riposarmi,

as was the lullaby?
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97 , 101, 103, 107, 109, 113, 127, 131, 137, 139, 149, 151, 157, 163, 167, 173, 179, 181, 191, 193, 197, 199, 211, 223, 227, 229 , 233, 239, 241, 251, 257, 263, 269, 271 ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

Prime Number

0 comments:

Post a Comment