I believe in the inverse of Boninba and riffs of Keith Richards.Credo bell sound at twice the landlord wants the rent each of the first mese.Credo that each of us deserves to have a mother and a father who is decent with at least until he is in piedi.Credo that a whole like that of course, Mazzola and Suarez will be there anymore, but it is said that there will be no more beautiful in a way that is not all there diversa.Credo, However, before believing in something, you have to deal with what's here. And then I know that sooner or later believe in some God I believe that if ever I have a family will be hard to get along with 300,000 per month, however, I also believe that se non leccherò culi come fa il mio caporeparto difficilmente cambieranno le cose.Credo che ci ho un buco grosso dentro…ma anche che il rock’n'roll, qualche amichetta, il calcio, qualche soddisfazione sul lavoro e le stronzate con gli amici, beh, ogni tanto questo buco me lo riempiono.Credo che la voglia di scappare da un paese con 20.000 abitanti vuol dire che hai voglia di scappare da te stesso, e credo che da te non ci scappi neanche se sei Eddy Merckx.Credo che non è giusto giudicare la vita degli altri, perché comunque non puoi sapere proprio un cazzo della vita degli altri.
(il monologo di Freccia - Radiofreccia 1998)
polonegativo
0 comments:
Post a Comment