As usual, the holidays flying. And these three days are literally flew.
fact that I come back down 'in Turin this year for Easter: Last year in anticipation of having to go to Venice three or four times during the summer, I missed the Easter event in Italy. This year, I am pulled back. It 'was a marathon of trips, outings, meetings planned and unexpected: to be' becoming more and more 'old, but these three days I was exhausted.
On this trip, for the first time ..
fact that I come back down 'in Turin this year for Easter: Last year in anticipation of having to go to Venice three or four times during the summer, I missed the Easter event in Italy. This year, I am pulled back. It 'was a marathon of trips, outings, meetings planned and unexpected: to be' becoming more and more 'old, but these three days I was exhausted.
On this trip, for the first time ..
- I flew with British Airways from Gatwick to Turin . Getting to Gatwick in Darlington and 'a ball absurd: we must go from Darlington to Kings Cross underground to Victoria, and then from there' to Gatwick. What does it take 3 hours to 1 / 2, paying £ 72.50 is it worth? British and 'convenient but' fuck: you choose the place in flight give you a sandwich and a drink, and staff and 'certainly more' gentle than that of Ryanair. And there is no 'queue at check-in. Oh, and cheaper than Ryanair.
- I try hard to catch everyone I know in the days when I was down ': there are obviously successful, at least I must say that I found almost all of the universe. And that 'already' a good result, of where am really proud of.
- On the way I have not talked to anyone on the plane. I had beside me a couple of Hispanics, and probably my level of English does not allow me yet to make a useless conversation with people who just want to get their dicks do not stay to hear me. I am made up for return, in conversation with two old English, of which one was the spitting image of Miss Marple.
- Son went shopping with Papa '! And I am impressed by people who are there 'in the shops, and from what they buy. Facciazza to the recession, everyone seems to have much money in Italy: I'm happy for them! Son
- train, and do not have a reservation, I found a place with a table free. I sa che domani spunta il sole.
- La spocchia dei poliziotti all'aereoporto di Torino: sempre noiosi ed arroganti. Un corso di buone maniere potrebbero pagarglielo!
- Torino, a parte la facciata del teatro Carignano, e' sempre uguale. Meglio cosi'.
- I truzzi, pure quelli son rimasti uguali. Forse non di numero, secondo me aumentato in maniera spaventosa, ma nei modi. Domenica mattina ho preso il treno per andare a Savigliano per vedere i miei nonni: ho auvto la fortuna di sedermi proprio a fianco di un branco di truzzi, scesi poi in massa a Villastellone. Non ho potuto fare a meno di ascoltarli per una mezz'oretta, dato che il loro tono di voce was more 'top of the music blaring in my ear shot from the iPod. And so 'I found out what the fuck oh, but you know that yesterday there were the Gessica Debborahh and what the fuck were too taut, and then me and oh Unless we started to rub against' cause you have to do what the fuck that is' and fuck the Gessica then there was oh, and it 's too slutty one .. oh minchiassai I could go on for 20 minutes, the time it takes a TAF from Turin to Villastellone. From Villastellone Savigliano or so 'have tried to paint in my head Gaetano (who spoke the leader of the pack) and Jessica, about 35 years old, married, 10 children, unemployed (and their children) who Berlusca vote because' bring 'real change and that if the blame the immigrants stealing their jobs. And I thought that it is not 'too different from what' we see in Darlington.
0 comments:
Post a Comment